This online spectator safety course provides learners with the knowledge to go on to achieve the level 2 award in understanding stewarding at spectator events qualification and safely work at spectator events.
This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 understanding stewarding at spectator events qualification in a fun and interactive way. Learners successfully completing this course and its subsequent assessment will achieve the knowledge components of the Highfield Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (RQF).
Why choose a Highfield course?
Highfield e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style
- and much more
What does it cover?
The content of this course perfectly matches the knowledge components of the Highfield Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety and the Highfield Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (RQF). The topics covered include:
- prepare for spectator events
- control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- deal with accidents and emergencies
- managing conflict
- supporting the work of the team and organisation